Welcome to the Save Like Dave Podcast where we are on a mission to help you SAVE and WIN with your money no matter how much you are currently making.
- Why listen to Dave? Dave’s done it and he’s here to help you achieve your financial goals too. Dave's income was well under $50k in all but 4 years [with the highest year at $73k].
- What makes Dave unique? Dave’s been a consistent saver his whole life. He retired at 55 with more than 1 million dollars (only 17% retire by 55).
- What’s in it for you? By faithfully saving and investing you can take control of your financial life. It allows you the freedom to choose how to live your life. You now have options beyond the daily work necessities.
- I want to help people who do not see a way out financially. I want you to not just survive financially but to succeed in every area of your life.
- What You Will Learn: All Save Like Dave Podcast episodes go from anywhere from 14-20 minutes long and teach on an important financial concept through engaging stories and practical everyday examples.
- We will teach you how to become a consistent saver.
- Learn good financial habits through interesting stories and encouraging examples from others just like you.
- In each episode, we promise that you will take away at least one proven tip or piece of advice to get you one step closer to reaching your financial goals.
- Mission of the Podcast: Dave considers himself to be “Mr. Average” in almost everything except for his finances. This Podcast is for the everyday person who wants to succeed with money, but doesn't know how.
- We want to provide hope and practical guidance for those that don’t see a way out of their financial challenges.
- Dave is hoping to inspire the next generation to take charge of their financial life through these simple, easy-to-follow tactics.
- Each episode is relatable and actionable to your own financial journey and difficulties.
Verse of the Episode: The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty. -Proverbs 21:5
Thanks so much for following along and we hope you keep listening!
Nate & Dave Alger