Does the word frugal scare you? Perhaps it has a negative connotation around it for you.
What if I told you that being frugal can actually be quite fun and rewarding.
In this podcast episode, you are going to learn how you can succeed with money by spending less.
I’m sure you have a friend or know someone that’s making more or twice as much as you… but good news, your fate is not set. Even if you aren’t making as much as him or her, you can still come out ahead.
In the episode, Dave is going to provide you with several tips (like saving $600/year on his phone plan) that you can use to begin building up your savings account. You will learn why:
- Being frugal is a mindset.
- Being frugal will change your financial life for the better.
- Being frugal can be fun in its own right. It's fun to win against the big guys!
Questions for review:
- What comes to mind when you think of the word "frugal"? If brings up negative feelings or thoughts, how can you flip the script and turn it into a positive?
- Do you identify as a saver or a spender? What would it take to change your mindset around who you are?
- What is one thing that you can immediately implement or inquire on [right now] to lower your insurance payment/cell phone bill/car payment/cable bill/etc.?
Verse from the episode: Whatever you do, DO WELL. -Ecclesiastes 9:10A